Texas Woman Dumps Her Four Dogs and Abandons Them in Empty Lot

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Sad to even hear of these cases, when she could have easily brought the dogs to a shelter. :( More here.

A good Samaritan from San Antonio, Texas, tried to intervene in just a situation. When she saw a woman throwing her 4 dogs out of the car in a vacated lot, she confronted the offender. In the recording she took, we can hear her clearly stating the consequences that may follow if the woman did indeed decide to ditch her pets.

The kind Samaritan tried desperately to reason with the dog-abandoner, but even after being given directions to animal care services the heartless woman proceeded to dump her dogs and drive away in the most infuriating manner. One of her passengers even had the gall to flip the bird to the camera.

After authorities were informed, three of the dogs were found and delivered to an animal shelter. But the 4th dog was missing. Luckily however, the callous ex-owner of these pets had a change of heart and helped to locate the last dog. She turned herself in after delivering the last dog to Animal care services. According to Texas law, an individual convicted of abandoning an animal may be sentenced to up to a year in county jail, and a fine of up to $4,000.

Let’s hope that this whole sorry episode will teach her, and other people, to take responsibility for their pets.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Better yet, why not ask friends or neighbors if they want her dogs? Too many people abandon their pets without even thinking about who else might want the animal.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
I would of taken those dogs right in to my house. I'm very mad at her for doing that.:mad:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
There's no excuse for people to treat animals like trash, I bet she gets another dog in a couple of months and does the same thing in the end. At least they didn't look dirty and emaciated.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
There's no excuse for people to treat animals like trash, I bet she gets another dog in a couple of months and does the same thing in the end. At least they didn't look dirty and emaciated.
I read about this problem in Cat Wars. People do it because they are afraid shelters would have them euthanized. The problem with that idea is they end up being killed anyway in slow, painful ways.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
I read about this problem in Cat Wars. People do it because they are afraid shelters would have them euthanized. The problem with that idea is they end up being killed anyway in slow, painful ways.

Why are you always for cats?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Original Poster
Some people are lazy, they just to take the quick way out to get rid of the dogs, plus they won't have to answer any questions or be judged at a shelter. I don't think that woman gives a darn if they live or die...she just wants them out of her house.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Some people are lazy, they just to take the quick way out to get rid of the dogs, plus they won't have to answer any questions or be judged at a shelter. I don't think that woman gives a darn if they live or die...she just wants them out of her house.
I still do NOT like it.:mad:

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
I don't believe people who think that way are realf dog lovers.

Esme

Very, very sad but thank goodness someone was around to take this video and round up those dogs. That scumbag didn't deserve to have dogs:mad:

JustineBlake

What the!!!! They're lucky enough to have dogs and then they just threw it? Hope the dogs are doing well right now :( Very heartbreaking </3

rilywilliams

What a horrible person! There are a lot of people wanting to have pets but she just threw them out like pieces of trash. I would have taken one if she said so.

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
What the!!!! They're lucky enough to have dogs and then they just threw it? Hope the dogs are doing well right now :( Very heartbreaking </3
I don't understand why some people take having pets for granted or choose to have pets when they don't want to take care of them. It is safe to call this woman evil.