The search is on for my next cat

CatMom1994

I was a whisker away from adopting my next cat. I arrived at PetSmart just 10 minutes after an adoption event began, but was told the cat we both wanted - an orange and white DSH named Simone - was in the process of being adopted. I asked about another cat there. One volunteer told me he currently has a "stomach issue" but I can try to adopt him later. That one, a gray and white DSH they call Grant, is described as a lap cat who "purrs like crazy" and more interested in scratches than toys. I will definitely apply for Grant's adoption ASAP because the organization's system requires already knowing who we want to adopt before their adoption counselors meet people PetSmartl.

CatMom1994

Original Poster
So far, Grant is still not listed as available for adoption on the Faithful Friends Pet Rescue and Rehoming website. I searched for cats on Petfinder and Adopt a Pet, but had no luck finding a lap cat described as cuddly, affectionate, and good with kids.

My sister and BIL are coming the second weekend of October so this search is on "pawse" for almost three weeks. But one calico at the Humane Society of Marion County (where Ocala is) looks irresistible:

boo.jpg