The "what if I game".

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
This game is called the "What if I?" game. Some body asks a question that starts with "what if I" and the person who answers gives a rate from 1 to 10 how angry they would be. For example:

Me: What if I stole your cat?

Somebody else: 10!!!!!

Want to play, lets go!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
What if I stole your dog?

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
This is not a good idea. Thinking about what would make us mad can end up actually making us mad. It should be a positive game, like "What if I gave you a kitten?"

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
CatMom, I don't think so. It is a fun game. I got it from a different forum and they loved it! I don't understand why you don't like it.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster

I don't like football too much but it would still be nice!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover

I don't like to fly anyway. :p

What if I put a laxative in your drink?

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
The numbers are the order of what happens. I can't get diarrhea before tasting the stuff.

What if I got Loki a catnip pillow?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
The numbers are the order of what happens. I can't get diarrhea before tasting the stuff.
:confused::confused: You should read the first post in this thread about how to play the game.

This game is called the "What if I?" game. Some body asks a question that starts with "what if I" and the person who answers gives a rate from 1 to 10 how angry they would be. For example:

Me: What if I stole your cat?

Somebody else: 10!!!!!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
It depends if it were winter or summer, if it was summer. #2 If it was winter #8. :friendly_wink: