Timid Lab mix looking for Forever Home!

M4NT1C0R3

Meet PeeWee! He is a 2yr old male lab mix from a Texas shelter. He is too timid to show well at adoption events and will need a loving home with a patient family to accept him. Hopefully with time he can grow out of his timid demeanor. He is house trained when let out enough throughout the day and is comfortable in a kennel when the family is away. Once he grows attached to his person he will follow them around like a shadow and nothing makes him happier than being with his person! He is good with other dogs, though it is unknown whether he would get along with cats. PeeWee would probably not be suited for the apartment lifestyle as he barks when his person is away.

This sweet, loving boy is looking for his forever home! If you are interested, he is available at www.animalrescueoftherockies.org , located in CO.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
He looks like a sweet dog, I can understand the shy ones not showing well at adoption events. Hope he gets a good forever home, good luck!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
He looks so cute and loving.:love_heart: I HOPE he finds a nice home to live in. Good luck!

Esme

Poor PeeWee looks so sad and I truly hope he finds a furever home! I absolutely LOVE dogs but we currently have 10 cats.

Esme

You have 10 cats!!!!!!!!!:eek-new: That is a lot!! And NO dogs?
No dogs currently but I have had dogs growing up. Dogs need much attention and when we're working it's not fair to them so we stuck with cats.

Esme

Here's more about Pee-Wee from their rescue site:
More about Pee-Wee
Good with dogs
Reaction to new people: Cautious
House trained
Birth date: 2/24/2016 (not exact)
Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn with White
Ears: Natural/Uncropped
Eyes: Brown
Tail: Long
Activity level: Moderately Active
Moderate energy level
Exercise needed: Low
Yard required
Requires fence: 6 foot
Likes to vocalize: Some
I wish I could bring this sweetie home:love_heart:

M4NT1C0R3

Original Poster
Thanks to everyone who has shown interest and given their support to Peewee! He can use all the social networking he can get! :)

Country Woman

PeeWee looks sweet , he looks alittle skinny but will fill out
he looks like a Pit bullcross