Try This...Just for Fun!

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Right now, while sitting at your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and start turning it in circles, clockwise.

Now, with your right hand, finger pointed, start making the number 6 over and over again.

Your foot will start turning the opposite way, without your control.

Rottiwild

Woh man, I did this and didngt read what you said all the way through about "without your control". The first time I did it I didn't even realize I was doing it. Then when I read your whole post through and did it again I realized, that is some freaky stuff!

I think this is even more confusing than the rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. Or is it pat your belly and rub your head?

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Woh man, I did this and didngt read what you said all the way through about "without your control". The first time I did it I didn't even realize I was doing it. Then when I read your whole post through and did it again I realized, that is some freaky stuff!

I think this is even more confusing than the rub your belly and pat your head at the same time. Or is it pat your belly and rub your head?
It is rub your tummy and pat your head. I always failed on that one, making circles with my top hand.

Dog Force One

My foot did not go in the opposite direction. It began writing letters. And I started putting the letters together...

Y....O..U....C....A..N.....T......F..O....O..L.....M...E.....