Update: Rainbow and Swimmer

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Hi all,

I decided that I would give a small update on my two fish, Rainbow and Swimmer.

RAINBOW:

Rainbow is doing great! I love her and she loves me...Lol. She swims around sometimes (exercise :friendly_wink:) and sometimes just sits in a small place down my the divider. (The rocks go down a lot and it makes a nice place for her at the bottom.) when she wants food she go's down to the bottom of the tank and looks threw the the rocks searching for little bits that drop and feeding time, if she can't get any then she swims right to the top of the tank and waits at the food hatch. So, she is doing just fine!

SWIMMER:

Swimmer is doing great, too! I love her and Rainbow so much! She does a lot of the same things as Rainbow. Her plant is not anchored to the Botton like Rainbows so she likes to swim threw it. Also at feeding time it's a challenge for her to get food because the plant is sometimes In the way. She loves it how it is though!

So, that's the update on Rainbow and Swimmer! I hope you enjoyed it!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 1.24.32 PM.jpg
Swimmer
Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 1.24.20 PM.jpg
Rainbow

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Happy to hear they're both doing well Yeti, you're doing a good job taking care of them! :tank:

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
Thank you both! Yes, they are doing great. Been alive for 5 or 6 months! :love_heart:

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
Thank you my friend!