What are you listening to?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
55s3T7VRQSc

This video is a version of "Redemption Song" performed around the world in honor of Bob Marley's birthday. We have reunited Bob with his son Stephen and the support of the entire planet. In this song, there is a feeling of rising above the past and moving forward with love in our hearts and hope in our eyes.
RIP Bob Marley

Dog Force One

Original Poster
^ Such an enduring song. As touching today as it was decades ago.

I remember hearing it long ago in high school when I was working my first job, at McDonald's (hee-hee). I was working one of the counter registers, taking and filling orders during a very busy rush hour, when each register had long lines of customers waiting, filling the room. Amid the breakneck chaos (especially strange when you're a teenager at their first job), a particularly beautiful person entered my line. It only took a moment for me to be smitten and suddenly pensive, and just then Dan Fogelberg's song was playing in the background on the restaurant's in-house music system.

I was rather transported. :- )

Last edited:

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Being transported is a good thing in the fast food business, I worked at TacoBell for a short time when I was near 20 yrs. old, I don't even remember them playing music there at all.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
More for the beautiful art than the music, but both are very nice.

HtZSiVJAsPw