What Are Your Dog's Good Qualities?

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
My dog's good qualities are, he's friendly while being a good watchdog; he listens off-lead (comes when called); he's gentle and friendly with our new kitten; he's good company; he doesn't beg for food when you're eating, but is happy if offered a treat; he's not a barker, just warning bark when needed and he's a good fisherman's helper. :tickled_pink:

wombat

Our Shepherd listens and learns very quickly, is great company for our Labrador and keeps him under the thumb:) is a very good watch dog, and just loves it when the grand children come so they can play ball with her.Our Labrador is very friendly and loves people, he would even let burglars in if it wasnt for his Shep mate :) is a very good eater, and loves the grandchildren as well.

ihatepuns

My Pitbull Brady at first seems like a bit of a coward, but we've found that he is actually intensely loyal and protective of the whole family. One time I came home late from the back door instead of the front door as per usual. I heard growling as I came in - Brady couldn't tell who was there and had moved himself directly infront of the stairway up to where my sister sleeps, staring and growling until he realized it was me. He apparently has very protective instincts!

weaverhe

My lab doesn't bark, doesn't beg, is playful but calm when needed. She reads situations well and knows how to behave properly.

yuppypup

My chihuahua pares in comparison to your dogs.. he's really playful and energetic. He's not very well trained through, and sometimes ignores commands.

Moonba

Our dog is really caring.. he loves anyone and most of all.. attention! He'll happily play with anyone, you just have to watch out for his paws.. he sometimes catches me with them. Whenever he hears kids or around them, he instantly gets playful. He's really cute! and adorable, I'll upload some pictures soon :)