What Do You Collect?

PhoenixKoi

I thought it would be interesting to know what people collect as a hobby. I collect Breyer Model Horses and currently only have 5 since they are quite expensive. It doesnt matter if what you collect are spoons, Bow Ties, Or even tea cups! Feel free to add some pictures and share a little about why you collect them!winx-model-breyer-947648_2000x.jpgchocolatey-model-breyer-426341_2000x.jpg

PhoenixKoi

Original Poster
Every time I try to add Photos to my threads it always ends up messing up the text! The end of the post was supposed to say "And why you Collect them!" Sorry about that.

CatMom1994

I used to be a collector. Now many of my collectibles are gone, including my "Cup of Love" kitten in a teacup that Daisy broke. She knocked a cat backward off my dresser. It happens to be the same width as the space between the dresser and wall, so it has been stuck upside down behind a piece of furniture for years. In a perfect world I would have more collectibles and display all of them where they can be seen from all angles but no cats can knock them over.