Whats a good name for a new baby colt?

Esme

That's a tough one....for some reason I thought of Thunder, Thor but if you have a name from your favorite book, movie, etc. you can find plenty of suitable names I'm sure. Is this a new addition to your family?

ShadowWolf

A Girl Who Loves Animals
I like fierce names like Thunder, Lightning, Blizzard, Shadow, River, Storm!

lovemylittleboy

APACHE
Quincy
Apache would be nice if it is a Paint ! My horses names where Baron, Prince, Slight Charge (that was his registered name when I bought him.), I had a Padro too (already named , my dad bought him for my birthday when I was young), And a friend had a beautiful horse name Dakota. I like Bobby after Phar Lap the Movie. Oh my goodness I can't even hear the music to that movie , not one note and I cry and cry and cry!!! You should try to find it if you haven't seen it,,,, it is old though. I can't even think of it it really makes me mad cause of the stupidity of the people. It is about a race horse (far better than Sea Biscuit!), such a dedicated horse he ran for the boy on split hooves but he didn't give up blood flying and all , but he won the race for his boy! Oh now I am gonna cry.... that gae me an instant headache