Winter is here!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
It's snowing at my house right now! And it's not even ThanksGiving! Snow before ThanksGiving? Wow! I did not expect that!:eek-new: About 5 inches! I half to take care Ram today so he will have lots of fun in the snow! Is it snowing where you are? Do you like it if it is?

Thanks! :winter1::winter1:

We need some hot cocoa in the cold!:drinking:

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Where do you live?

Yesterday it was cold outside. It is cold again today. I am wearing a sweatshirt right now and have the heat on.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I have the heat on too! I like really cold winter nights when I sit by the heater with a book and a warm drink!

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
You did not answer my question.

I have central heat and don't drink anything hot.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I still have snow patches in my back yard that hasn't melted yet from the last snowfall, we've had several snows starting before Halloween, usually getting 2-4 inches so far, and temps in the teens at night. Supposed to get a bit more snow tomorrow and temps in the 20s. We've been putting the heat on for awhile now, have a fireplace in the basement that we'll probably fire up before winter's over, just because it's nice. I like winter and snow, my least favorite season is summer....too hot.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I'm not sure which season I like the best.:confused: I'm going to get more snow on Sunday! Does bigfoot like snow?

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
Snow is pretty before it melts, but the next day it is ugly in cities. I told people during my first year in Florida to be glad they were never in snow, but they don't get it. You have to experience winter to decide whether you like it or not.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I'm not sure which season I like the best.:confused: I'm going to get more snow on Sunday! Does bigfoot like snow?
Yes Yeti, Bigfoot is like a lot of dogs, he likes the snow since he was a young pup, here he is in our back yard. :friendly_wink:

mechi2

Yeah it snowed yesterday where I live, it's melted now. I'm counting away the months until spring

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
Yeah, it's a bit cooler and more snowy in most areas of Canada. I've been there in spring/summer months, beautiful country chock full of wildlife....love it! :D

mechi2

In what part of Canada have you been? I'm right on lake Ontario in Southern Ontario so the weather is more tempered, a bit warmer in winter and a tad cooler in summer than the surrounding area. But still cold in winter and hot and humid in summer.

Alpha1

Pack Leader and Lover
I've been camping in the Northwest Territories, Yukon, Alberta, British Columbia, etc.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
It snowed again last night. Only a little bit but it is still snow. The average temp is around 20F! :eek-new: COLD!

Dog Force One

Banned
Do I seem like the sort of person that would pull your leg? :- )

No leg pulling necessary in this case.