Yeti's and BigFoots: the difference!

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Yeti's and bigfoots are almost the same, the difference is:

Yeti's have thinker fur
Yeti's live in colder parts of the world
yeti's are white and bigfoots are black
yeti's have thinker fur because they live in colder places

So, you understand now CatMom? (Early she asked me what a yeti was so I decided to tell everyone.)

Just so you know I am a BIG believer!!!

Bigfoot, king of the forest!

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
A certain Labradoodle begs to differ. He is white, lives in Colorado, and has thick curly fur.

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I know. Bigfoots and yeti's are different. They are more human than animal. I don't want to debate about this, all I want is to here what people think and if they believe.

Do you know what yeti's are now?

linda2147

same thing, bigfoot is the same as yeti, If they were real at some point someone would have seen one, taken a picture of it and captured it. Its supposed to be a cross between a monkey and a man, species don't breed with other species, they stay within their own kind. So if the belief that man evolved from apes why don't today's monkeys evolve in to men?

Dog Force One

Banned
Yetis are not real.
Ye of little faith!

Then why don't today's monkeys evolve into men?
This is good question, but there is a scientific answer. I heard the answer before, but forgot what it was. We need Neil deGrasse Tyson or someone.

So Linda, wait... you can't believe in Yetis, but you can believe that a sky wizard created the world in 7 days???

(Personally I believe both. I'm a pushover.)

Last edited:

linda2147

I don't believe in ghosts either. Actually the Bible version of creation says 7 days but each day was a thousand years. Something had to create life, if you plant a rock will a house grow?

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
yetis are not real. Just another legend based on someone's imagination.
There are videos of BigFoot and Yeti's on youtube! I don't understand, how can you not believe in him? What about the 1967 footage? Thats the best one yet!

linda2147

videos can be made to look real, there are videos of Dracula also and he isn't real. You want to believe in it good for you. Don't believe everything you read and only half of what you see

linda2147

no, like I said videos can be made to look like anything, real or not. And honestly I'm not that interested. I don't believe they are real so a video won't change my opinion

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
It is not a video, did you even click on it?

Do you believe in:

Monsters
ghosts
Bigfoots
Witches

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
same thing, bigfoot is the same as yeti, If they were real at some point someone would have seen one, taken a picture of it and captured it. Its supposed to be a cross between a monkey and a man, species don't breed with other species, they stay within their own kind. So if the belief that man evolved from apes why don't today's monkeys evolve in to men?
Horses and donkeys breed. Otherwise there would be no mules.

Same thing for a macaw species (I forget the name). Only the mating of two specific macaw species contribute to its existence.

People believe in a chmpanzee, not a monkey, turning into humans. Thge reason.is chimp and human DNA is 99.3% the same. It is known chimpanzees came first. At some point an animal with a combination of chimp and human traits, called homo erectus because it could stand and walk vertically, was discovered.

linda2147

Horses and donkeys are the same "kind" Birds are birds they can interbreed. Why aren't today's chimps turning into people? Wolves, coyotes dogs, all the same "kind" so they also can interbreed. You won't find a horse breeding with a goat or chicken, they are different 'kinds' Or a cat breeding with a dog but you will see different cats can breed together, like the toyger, lyger, ect

CatMom1994

Loving cats forever
When paleontologists search for the chimp that first chimp that gave birth to the first human, the basis for their research is evolution, not a belief that the two species used to breed.

linda2147

evolution is a very slow process. Take for example the giraffe, if the original giraffe had a small neck and over time it grew what happened to the ones inbetween? The medium necks could't eat grass or stuff on the ground because their neck was to long to reach the food yet not long enough to eat from the tops of trees so what did they eat? They would have starved because their neck was either to short or to long So stands to reason they are exactly today as when they first appeared

Yetidog37

Chicken crazy
Original Poster
I don't care what you say about Bigfoot, I will always believe until something really bad happens like...some one really, truly proves they are fake.