Your Favorite Movie of All Time?

ChillyFrilly

Mine has to be Scarface... I don't know - I'm just a old school movie lover of the gritty tales.

What is your favorite movie of all time?

wombat

I haven't seen scarface I havent really got a particular favorite but I do like dog movies and I enjoyed... Marley and Me, and... Water for Elephants, but it was a bit sad in places.Pharlap.. about a famous race horse, was a good Aussie movie and a true story.

Knightofalbion

North-West Frontier starring Kenneth More and Lauren Bacall.

Wonderful locations, and marvellously filmed and directed. A truly thrilling film.

MattyPatts

I have several. Shawshank Redemption, Godfather 1 & 2, and Goodfellas. I'm a sucker for those well done Italian Mafia flicks.

Rottiwild

I really don't think I have a favorite movie, every movie I watch over and over becomes boring so I don't think I have a favorite one. I do how ever love scary movies, action movies and funny movies.

If I to choose my favorite actor, it would be Adam Sandler, he is probably the funniest guy on the planet, and movies like big daddy and the water boy and all his movies really are amazing!

chris

Mine has to be "It's A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart but then Im just an old softy. I always watch it at Christmas along with "The Bishops Wife" with David Niven and Cary Grant.

I dont like anything too violent, scary or with too much swearing.

Bambi, Dumbo and ET suit me fine.

I guess my favorite film actor would have to James Stewart. I also liked him in Harvey, The Spirit Of St. Louise and The Glenn Miller Story.

Chris

Last edited:

jakeyman

My favourite movie of all time has to be American gangsta, Denzel played the role extremely well and the movie is just pure quality!